A brand new boutique hotel in Siem Reap, offering luxury in a contemporary and casual setting. Located just a five minute walk from Pub St, the Old Market and just a few kilometers away from Angkor Wat and surrounding temples, you’ll find Pippeli Pensione is perfectly situated for exploring ancient Angkor and for those that like shopping, bars and restaurants.
|Price From||: US $ 0.00|
|Address||: Group 07 Wat Damnak Village | Salakomreuk, Siem Reap 17000, Cambodia|
Our goal is to offer our customers the very best in customer service and having only nine rooms gives us the opportunity to tailor make your stay with us.
Being owned and managed by an Australian and her Khmer partner, means that you can expect Western standards of comfort, combined with Khmer hospitality and a unique insight into the Khmer culture. And if you are wondering how to pronounce ‘Pippeli’, it comes from the names of their two children ‘Pippa’ and ‘Eli’.
Pippeli Pensione Facilities & Service
- Salt water swimming pool
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour room service
- Welcome drinks
- Free wifi (Toshiba notebooks available)
- Pippeli Kiosk and Bar serving both Khmer and Western favorites as well as great coffee, wines, cold beers and cocktails.
- Private outdoor terrazzo bath in the Spa Terrace rooms
- Flat screen cable TV
- King and Queen size beds
- Balcony and courtyard areas
- Safety deposit box
- Rain showers plus regular shower head
- Robes and slippers
- Tea and coffee facilities in rooms
- Laundry service
- Tour service
- Massage service
- International calls from rooms (very good rates)
- Superior towels, linen and toiletries
- Friendly service and ‘can do’ attitude
Children and extra beds:
- Children under 4 stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Children aged 4 or over must use an extra bed.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
0.0 / 5
Based on reviews
(Please Verify if you are not a robot)