EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT A PRICE THAT MAKES SENSE!
Cambodia, located in the heart of fascinating Southeast Asia, also aptly known as "Kingdom of Wonder", is a dynamic Kingdom with a harmonious blend of culture, arts and distinctive architecture.
|Price From||: US $ 0.00|
|Address||: National Road 6,Chong Kao Sour, Siem Reap, Cambodia|
Emerald City Hotel is strategically located within the historically vibrant Siem Reap City. Within walking distance are some of Cambodia’s oldest and historical landmarks – a living glimpse into the city-state’s history. Our hotels are located approximately between 20 to 35 minutes drive from the Siem Reap International Airport. Guests will also have easy access to the heart of Siem Reap where both commercial and leisure entities are located. Thus, guests will definitely enjoy the savings of traveling time. The three-storey hotel combines the charm of restored, century-old wooden decoration houses and modern architecture, providing an interesting mix that has earned it the attracted glance from traveler whose passed by.
Emerald City Hotel Facilities & Service
The types of rooms that are available are:
- Standard Room
- Double Room
- Family Room
- Every room is equipped with a cable color television, so that after a long day you can come and enjoy your favorite television program.
- The air-conditioning system of each room can be controlled by the occupant of the room
- You can enjoy a hot shower in the attached bathroom.
- Complimentary drinks and snacks from the hotel.
- Laundry services every day from the hotel
- On request you can get iron and ironing board
- You can be dropped at the airport or picked up from there by the hotel transport on request. Usual fees apply.
- On your request the hotel can arrange for your sightseeing tours with the local tour agencies.
- You can have your car parked in the hotel itself since it provides free parking facility.
- Your luggage can be stored safely in the luggage room of the hotel
- Fax and photocopying services are also available
0.0 / 5
Based on reviews
(Please Verify if you are not a robot)