Explore where Cambodia's ancient history and contemporary charm intersect on a private tour to glimpse the very best of the ruins in Siem Reap. Travel to Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, and Angkor Wat and learn about the Khmer Empire as well as the preservation of UNESCO-listed Ta Prohm on your journey.
Join your guide early in the day and enter Angkor Thom through the south gate. Follow along as your guide leads you to catch sight of the most exquisite examples of Khmer architecture including the stunning temple of Bayon at the center of the city. Marvel at the long causeway at the 3-tiered temple of Baphuon and stand in awe of its enormous reclining Buddha.
From here, travel to Ta Prohm—the location where the blockbuster movie Tomb Raider was filmed and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Observe the incredible way the golden spung trees have wrapped the ruins in a tight embrace. Snap a few photos here, before escaping the hottest part of the day to enjoy a well-deserved lunch.
Following your delicious meal, travel to Angkor Wat—the world's largest religious monument. Meander the marvelous grounds, noting intricate carvings and interwoven galleries with a sense of wonder. Finally, catch sunset atop Phnom Bakheng. Here, savor 360-degree vistas in a spectacular ending to your unforgettable day.
Angkor Archaeological Park
Hotel Pickup (Siem Reap or Krong Siem Reap)
- Infant 1 year old and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- An additional surcharge of US $37 for the Angkor Pass is payable on the day of your activity.
- The Angkor Pass is not required for children 11 and younger if a valid passport is presented on the day of the activity.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from and to most centrally located Siem Reap hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What is Included
- Private guided tour of Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, and Angkor Wat
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation from and to your Siem Reap hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What is Not Included
- Angkor Pass Ticket
- Other foods and drinks
- Personal expense
0.0 / 5
Based on 0 reviews