Kulen Montain Water Fall ( Ancient of Khmer Empire)
Kulen Mountain has become safe starting from 1999 after the Khmer Rouge had mobilized all he forces with the government. It is considered a holly place for local people as we believe in lingas and spirit and stones. It is a good combination of the trip to combine full day of trekking and the untouched temple of Beng Mealea hidden in the jungle at the other end of Kulen Mountain range of Soft adventure
Siem Reap Trekking Tours Itinerary: (Walking 12km)
07h00am: Meet with your guide. Transfer from the hotel to the foot of Kulen Mountain which takes 50 minutes. On arrival, get water in the cool box. Begin walking up the hill. The first 2km is uphill and rocky. Trek up to mountain slope, visit the natural water spring from the Buddha foot and enjoy the panoramic view, trek through the thick forest… Enjoy the magnificent waterfall of Kulen Mountain, visit the the the hindu carving of Kulen’s riverbed , where most khmer peoples believe in the sacred mountain .
Visit the River of Thousand Lingas lying under the river bed, people believe it brings fertility and blessing Angkor area as the river flows from Kulen to Siem Reap. Walk 700meters to visit the Grand Reclining Buddha. Kulen mountain remains the sacred place local people believes. From the Grand Reclining Buddha, walk another 500 meters to the water fall, where we enjoy swimming the 30 meters high water fall.
After lunch, transfer to Beng Mealea temple. Beng Mealea is an untouched temple hidden in the jungle surrounded by its mood 900 meters by 1,200 meters. Beng Mealea is a beautiful, charming temple. It has it own character which cannot be found in any other temple. We can feel very peaceful sitting inside the temple as we can get rid of the many tourists at Angkor area. Late afternoon, transfer back to the hotel.
- Local English speaking tour guide, other language tour guides are available up on requests
- Private transportation with A/C
- Meals 01 Lunch as mentioned in the program
- Kulen mountain entrance fee
- Cold towel & Bottled drinking water (02 bottles/person/day)
- Airfare (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Visa arrangement to Cambodia
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals not mentioned in the tour program
- Drinks at restaurants and personal expenses
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Insurance during travel, Tip & Personal expense
5.0 / 5
Based on 2 reviews
Best part of my trip to Cambodia. The tour guide was very informative and fun. Our hiking tour was wounderful, just only a day trip to Kulen Mountain. higly rcommand to Angkor Focus services !!!
Austria - 1 year ago